The orcs and goblins are determined to prepare a campaign against the human race. Prepare your defense against the oncoming waves of creeps. Don’t let them complete the path. Do that by building your base that consist of defense towers along the way. Manage and upgrade them to get to higher levels. You have 6 types of towers to chose from once you have enough gold, to use in order to stop 10 different types of creeps attacking in waves. Good luck!
Sequel to the popular game “Warlords: Call to Arms” which has now had more than 100 million views (Mochibot) and refered millions of player to the sponsor’s website.
- Complete graphics overhall
- Siege Levels: attack castles by scaling the wall using ladders and attack it directly using catapults and other siege engines
- Visual upgrades, e.g. when you buy a helmet for your swordsman, it appears on his head in battle
- New, unique units for every race making strategy more varied and interesing
- Special attacks: Run at the enemy to deliver stronger first attack, advance with a shield raised to defelct arrows and other special attacks that allow a wider variety of tactics
- Magic Casters: Purchase units that can be upgraded to cast devastating spells e.g. lightning, tornados, sickess, terror, mind control + many more
- Cast of voice actors to bring the races to life a bit, and help set the tone of the game
- Custom composed dramatic music
- Improved AI, allows players to win early while making it feel like they have to work for it. Will challenge players later on in the game.
- 28 Levels per race. Can provide hours of gameplay.
- 2 Player local campaign, take turns to attack and defend on the same computer.
Ninja Attack! Fight your way through swarms of zombies, how long can you last?
20 levels of ninja-slashing fun. Use your wits and reflexes to guide the indigo ninja back to his sacred mask. Prepare to be infuriated with addiction as you try to weave and cut your way through crafty enemies, including a conjuring shaman and a slew of masked warriors. If you get stuck, keep your wits about you and try a different approach! It’s nearly impossible to beat the game without taking at least a few blows.
This is Episode 1 of Suals Quest series. In this episode you help the cloud nation defend against the savage orcs. This game was made for the RPGDX 48 Hour Side-Scrolling RPG Contest.
Twist the levels, KO the goblins, get the key and reach the exit in this addictive puzzle action game!
Fight your way through the Draconian continent using spells, creatures and powerful items.
Features more than 100 unique creatures including humans, elves, dwarves, demons, four legged monsters, giant insects, treants, undead, vampires and huge dragons.
Complete your item sets by forging or by farming, or by buying stuff from npc stores.
Hire different henchmen across 41 different locations.
Unlock 29 different spells and abilities ranging from powerful strikes to elemental enchantments and summons.
Finally, use whatever spells and items you’ve unlocked to test your mettle in the survival mode and see who can get the highest score
This is a miniature classic RTS that sees you fighting against rascally bandits in both a story-based campaign and random skirmishes. It should feel familiar to anyone who has played many standard RTS games; there is a tutorial, but the main thing to know is that shift-click takes on the role usually filled by right-clicking.
Roman Guard Slots is a classic slot machine theme where coins from the ancient world make an appearance taking you back to the time of the Romans. Roman Guard Slots is an awesome slot machine simulator that you can play on Facebook and Android! This historic slot rendition includes your favorite video slot features like exciting bonus games, scatter symbols, wild, and free spins. Roman Guard Slots will have you experiencing a full scale of emotions just like a real casino player would in Vegas but instead you will be transported back to Rome and wont risk losing a cent!
– Get bonus coins every few minutes.
– Progressive Jackpot where the more you play the bigger it gets.
– Transport back to the time of the Romans while you play Roman Guard Slot!
You command four heroes (chosen from 6 unique classes), standing at a Crossroads as monsters approach from all directions. On each turn, select an ability from each fighter’s formidable repertoire — or wheel the team around to face the onslaught from a new angle.
Mama stands in the middle of the heroes and must be protected at all costs! She is the one who will guide you through The Haze (and she makes excellent soup).
As you journey, you will discover new environments and deadlier beasts. Though enemies assault you at every crossroads, you will also have time to visit towns and merchants, and upgrade your heroes’ skills as you choose. It will make all the difference in the battles to come!
Each character has unique dialogue, and your party will converse together as they uncover the secrets of The Haze and prepare to face their greatest challenge — returning from the mists to do battle with the fearsome Bandit King himself (and/or sneak up and stab him)!
Instructions: there is a tutorial at the beginning of the game to set you on the right road. The whole game can be controlled with the mouse, but the following keyboard shortcuts may also be used:
ROTATE: [left and right arrows] or [“A” and “D”]
Enable “fast-forward” mode by pressing “.” at the beginning of a battle. (return to normal speed by pressing “,”)
Tips: For an easier game, make sure the Paladin and the Sorcerer are in your party, as they both have Healing abilities. The King is something of a late bloomer — add him if you are okay with a more challenging early game.