The object is to create islands by partitioning between clues with walls so that the number of squares in each island is equal to the value of the clue, all walls form a continuous path and there are no wall areas of 2×2 or larger. Each island must contain one clue and be isolated from other islands horizontally and vertically.
It’s a game to challenge your sense of balance. Try to make the boat keep going forward and stay away from both sides as long as you can!
Catch as many sharks as you can to achieve a highscore within the time limit. There are 4 different sharks you can collect in varying sizes.
This logical puzzle game is based on a classical japanese puzzle. Your task is to place on the map green palm islands and sea water cells so that all map followed necessary rules.
1. An amount of adjacent island cells is equal to a number you can see in each cell.
2. Different islands may touch each other only diagonally
3. All cells must be or islands or sea cells. No empty cells..
4. All sea cells must be one single connected whole that is from any sea cell you can go to any other sea cell.
5. There must not be any square sea cells