Spin animals in a cute game with happy music, make circles of four the same animals through 15 levels. Click the arrows to rotate and form circles to remove them. Get bonuses for combo’s, chains and spinning a lot of carousels.
Twelve O is an original puzzle game about setting every clock in each level to 12. Inside the game’s 27 levels are connected clocks, clocks that move in opposite directions, and even ones that move at different speeds. Twelve O provides a fresh challenge to pass the time while you play with it.
– Click on a clock to select it
– The selected clock’s hand will point to the mouse
– Point the hand to Twelve O’Clock
– Connected clocks move together
– Moving a clock only moves the clocks directly connected to it
– Make all clocks Twelve O’Clock
– Clocks without color behind them move opposite to those with color
– On ‘Revolutions’ levels: Big clocks rotate less than small clocks
3D Memory: Numbers is no ordinary game. It rotates! The novel design rotates the camera around to view games boards, help pages, high scores, credits page and more! There are 3 different games to play, each with 3 levels: Simple 3D Memory – match any side of first cube with any side of any other cube. Advanced 3D Memory – match all 4 sides of any cube with any four sides from any other cubes Time Trial – Simple 3D Memory, but against the clock In all 3 games, the player Levels Up when all cubes on a level have been matched or there are no more pairs. Shadows, Particles and Wave Effects. Many Sound Effects including countdown timer and fireworks. Complete with Mute Audio option. The game benefits from single mouse-click action, simple to use 3D Cubes. (c) SM&H 2013