In this game you need to destroy magnets by connecting 3 or more magnets of the same colour together. For two magnets to be connected, the north pole of one magnet must be connected to the south pole of another. Use the mouse to click a magnet and rotate it so that the magnets may be connected and destroyed. Note that when a certain amount of time has passed, some magnets will be locked and cannot be rotated. The game is over when there is no way you can destroy any more magnets.
Hedgehood is the best sharpshooter in the forest! In this physics-driven bow and arrow game you have to help hedgehood shoot apples in impossible places by using magnets, gravity and bouncers. The game offers 4 modes: classic shooting, time shooting, blind shooting and Sharp shooting.
How to use magnets:
– Use magnets to change the trajectories of charged particles that come from the Spawn Boxes.
– To place a magnet, roll over the Magnets Box, and drag a magnet onto the screen.
– To remove a magnet, simply drag it back into the box.
How magnets work:
– Particles that have the same charge as a magnet will be repelled if they enter the magnet’s field (indicated by a grey circle).
– Particles that have an opposite charge will be attracted.
– Receive Boxes: can receieve particles only from one side (marked with an arrow).
– Receive Circles: can receive particles from any direction.
– Simple: Basic magnets with a set charge.
– Switchable: These may be turned on and off with a click.
– Reverse: You may change the polarity of these by clicking on them.
– Static: These are simple magnets already placed on a level. They may not be moved.
The goal in MagnetiZR is to create magnetic distortions in strategic locations in order to get the ink to the exit. Can you predict the force field disruptions?
You are a trapped in a giants popcorn bowl and you must eat the popcorn before you drown in it!rnrnUse the arrow keys to move. Grab power ups to help you gain more points and last longer. Avoid the kernels they hurt!rnrnArrow keys to move.rnrnGrab popcorn, avoid kernels, and grab power ups to try to last the longest while scoring the most points.
Using “MOUSE” —>”CONTROL YOUR MAGNET” to repel and direct the different “colored sci-fi Magnets” to their corresponding color lit lanes.
Little mouse is back! The only thing he wants is cheese! Use portals, balloons, magnets, books and many other things to help the mouse steel the piece of cheese.rnControls: Mouse only