Use the left mouse button or the arrow keys to control the red orb.
Gatecrasher is an addicting game requiring a mix of frantic reflex and cool headed strategy to dodge enemy orbs, navigate gates and rack up the highest scores. Use powerups, or save them for later against more enemies, but you only get one life so make them count!
Explosives will destroy any orbs that have wandered too close, and the shield powerup will allow the player to become the hunter for a short peroid of time. Gate powerups increase the length of gates to ease the burden of navigating around a swarm of deadly blue orbs.
Use bows, crossbows, and deadly magic to crush the advancing goblin army before they breach your barricades in this intense medieval shooter. Upgrade your equipment and learn skills in between levels.
Goblins at the Gates takes place in a uniquely drawn medieval fantasy universe. The player character is a knight and protector of a gatehouse under attack by the vast goblin army. He defends the barricades using a variety of missile weapons: Bows, crossbows and wands, and he must collect loot from the attackers in order to upgrade both weapons, spells, barricades and helpers in between levels. He also earns experience points and learns skills which give him specific advantages.
How to Play
Mouse to aim and fire.
1, 2, 3, 4 to change weapons (when owned)
Q, W, E, R to cast spells (when learned)
– 32 Levels with varied waves of attackers.
– Enemies include Goblins, Hobgoblins, Wolfriders, Orcs, Goblin Assassins, Goblin Shamans, Batriders, and Ogres.
– Shop with 16 upgrades for weapons, spells, helpers, turrets, and barricades.
– XP system and skill tree with 20 skills in 5 branches.
– Collect gold, gems, wood, iron, and stone from the attackers.
– Earn 30 different Achievements.
– Saved games are stored locally or via GamerSafNote to buyers
Have fun playing! 🙂