The aim of this game is to move all the cards to the foundation (the top right position). You will have 8 piles of opened tableau cards to begin with. The foundation piles must be built from cards of the same suit and in ascending order. You can move a card to a tableau pile only if the pile is empty or if the top card in the pile is one point larger and has the same colour as the card you want to put. You can put one card to any of the four cells (the top left positions). The faster you finish this game, the higher the score.
The classic FreeCell game. Unique about This game is that it allows you to replay the old windows game levels. The levelnumbers on this game correspond exactly with the levels of the original windows game. Remove all cards to the top right cells to win a level.
Construction and layout:
– One standard 52-card deck is used.
– There are four open cells and four open foundations.
– Cards are dealt into eight cascades, four of which comprise seven cards and four of which comprise six.
Building during play:
– The top card of each cascade begins a tableau.
– Tableaux must be built down by alternating colors.
– Foundations are built up by suit.
– Any cell card or top card of any cascade may be moved to build on a tableau, or moved to an empty cell, an empty cascade, or its foundation.
– Complete or partial tableaus may be moved to build on existing tableaus, or moved to empty cascades, by recursively placing and removing cards through intermediate locations.
– The game is won after all cards are moved to their foundation piles.
What do you get if you combine Klondike with Freecell: Pirate Solitaire.
1. Build the four piles in the top right from Ace to King.
2. On the playing field, you can only build cards in sequence (high to low) and from the same suit. Groups of cards can be moved as one.
3. You can play any card on empty spaces.
FreeCell is a solitaire card game played with a 52-card standard deck.
Play the most popular solitaire games at the moment. Choose between Spider Solitaire, Freecell Solitaire, Tripeaks, Pyramid, Gaps and many more. You will surely find the card game that will keep you hooked for hours.
Handle the double gracefully to enjoy the doubled fun! Your goal in this game is to move the cards to the foundations by suit from A to K, then start from A again, until all cards are moved to the foundations. 2 decks of standard playing cards will be used, making a total of 104 cards. When the game starts, 4 of the Ace cards will be dealt to the foundations at the top right corner of the screen, while each of the 10 tableau piles will be dealt 10 face up cards. 6 empty reserve cells are located at the top left corner of the screen. Cards on the tableau piles are to be built down in alternating colors, for example, a 6 of hearts can be moved to the top of a 7 of spades or a 7 of clubs. Each time you can click and drag 1 card to another tableau pile, an empty reserve cell, or the foundations. Note that each of the reserve cells can only hold 1 card, while an empty tableau pile can only be occupied by a King. 500 points will be awarded for each card successfully moved to the foundation. If you are not satisfied with the current progress, you can click the Give Up button at the bottom of the screen to quit the current game. Careful planning and wise strategies are the keys to come out victorious from the mind-blowing maze of cards!