1. There will be shown a word on screen, remember it and once ready tap the button under the word!rn2. Then the same word appears but with missing letters (number of missing letters depends on difficulty you choose), fill all the empty gaps in the word displayed by using the keyboard provided. rn3. Watch out each round has 90 seconds time limit (to remember the word and to fill all the gaps) and there will be 10 rounds in total. You can make max 5 mistakes, otherwise the game ends.rn4. Get the best score possible and submit it at the end of the game.
Fruits Equations is a math puzzle game. In this game you need to find the values of some fruits by solving given equations. rnIn the game, you will see a board. In this board you will see some equation and below the board there will be boxes with the fruit and a question mark box denoting the unknown value of that fruit. Once you find the exact value of any fruit, just click the question mark box of that fruit. It will activate the number input panel. Select the number from the panel and click on OK icon. Solve the equations to find the values of all the fruits inside the board to complete a level.rnThere will be 30 exciting levels in this game. Complete all the levels to win the game.rn
Practice your Math skills in an entertaining and challenging way! Six different Math games included!rnrnMouse to play.
Skyline Maker is a simple but addicting puzzle game. In it, you need to add and remove floors to make a building. In each level you will get maximum 6 options for adding and removing floors to get a building with asked height. To complete a level you have to build a number of buildings to complete city’s skyline.rnAs game progresses number of buildings to be made and number of floor for each building increases gradually. rnComplete all 5 levels to get a nice certificate for showing your friends.rnrn
Word Games is a collection of 6 popular word search games in one app! Go for highscores!
A nice puzzle game in which you need to add number with some predefined rules.
How to play: You always play only with the tiles on the bottom of the screen! There are 2 words on white and black tile – one spelled correctly and one incorrectly, tap on the correctly spelled tile as fast as possible!
This is simple and interesting Math game. In this game there are 4 columns each with a static number. Each time four new number will fall from upside. Before they reach to the column, please check that the number falling from above should give 0 as remainder when divided by the static number of that column. If the falling number gives remainder, just click it to eliminate. If you click a valid divisible number, you will loose a life line. Same if a number which is indivisible reach to the bottom, you will loose a life. Try to make highest possible score if you loose all 5 life lines.
Equal logic is a puzzle math game. Playing this game is simple as well as challenging. There will be some numbered circles on the board. Your goal is to make all the circles contain equal number. To achieve this you need to transfer numbers between circles. The middle circle is the key circle. You need to connect other circle with middle circle by swinging other circles using button on the left and right side. A tutorial will help you to learn the game. Complete the task before time over. rnThe score would be calculated upon the moves you used and time you taken to complete the level. There would be 50 different levels in this game. Complete all levels to win the game.
1) There will be shown 4 words on screen.
2) Mark all the correctly spelled words. Watch out, all the words can be correct or also only some or none!
3) Once you are finished with marking correct words press the CHECK button below the words.
4) You get +25 points for each correctly answered option
5) If you do not make any mistake, you receive the extra bonus that is based on the time limit above the words (faster you complete the round, the better extra score you get!)
6) If you make a mistake, you are losing one life (you can lose max one life in each round)