Collect a picture of the Ahwanee Bridge on the Merced River in Yosemite, United States. You can choose any level of complexity for the more fun. Photo by Larry Marshall.
Over The Bridge is simple to play – press and hold the left mouse button anywhere on screen to start building the bridge and release it to stop building the bridge! Try to get as far as possible and watch out for increasing difficulty!
Help MathPup get across the bridge by correctly completing the pattern on the bridge. Do this by dragging and dropping the correct shape to the boxes with question marks in them and then clicking the “Go” button.
\”a,z,k,m\” key to move the bridge.\r\nWhen a mouses step on the bridge, the mouse is sefed,\r\nso you can move the bridge.
Try to cross the upperbridge from the ladder point to the red point in the lowest count of the falls!
Get close to the ladder and the skull will automatically get on the bridge!
The skull is moving in regular interval so use arrows to change the skulls direction to get and stay on the bridge!
Build a bridge using your mouse and available budget. When it is done click “Test your bridge”. Your workers will use it to get items located at the other side of valley, and bring them back to the shop. Your goal is to collect all items in level.
For each level you have limited budget. All money that you won’t use, become your score, so cheaper bridge equals1 higher score. Money collected in all levels of game will be your total score and will be sent to leader board. You will use those money in challenge mode too.
1. Use Arrow Keys to move the cube. Press Space or Use Left Click to select the cube. Use the Numeric keys(1-6) to rotate the scene in 3d!
2. Collect the Letters by moving the single/double(vertical) cubes onto the letter.
3. Put the cubes into the holes(blueish Tiles) carefully to form a legitimate word.
4. You can reset any level by pressing the Reset button anytime.
5. Use the HINT button if you can’t guess the correct word.
6. Use the Switch to open/close the bridge. Double cubes must stand vertically on the switch to activate/deactivate the bridge.
7. Weak Tiles: Double cubes can not stand vertically on these tiles.
8. Split Tiles: Splits the Double cubes into single ones!
9. Pink Tile: Shuffles/Swaps the letters of the double cubes.
10. Bridge Cubes: Drop these cubes to create your own bridge!
i. You will loose 10 points per move!
ii. Every use of HINT will cause you a penalty of 50 points! Every level win will give you a bonus of 1000 points!
Connect the Energy Stations togehter. Connect them with bridges. A station cannot be connect to another station with more then 2 stations. On a station there is a number, that is the number of bridges leading from/to that station.
Build a bridge using your mouse and available budget. When it is done click “Test your bridge”.
Your workers will use it to get items located at the other side of valley, and bring them back to the shop. Your goal is to collect all items in level.
For each level you have limited budget. All money that you won’t use, become your score, so cheaper bridge = higher score.
Money collected in all levels of game will be your total score and will be sent to leader board. You will use those money in challenge mode too.
* There are two types of bridge elemets: “walk” – workers can step on them, “connectors” – used only to connect elemets of the bridge, workers do not collide with them.
* “Connector” elements are cheaper and lighter so use them as much as you can
* Each type of item have different weight and some of them will need stronger bridge then others.
* At the begining of game only wood elements of bridge are available. In further levels, aditional materials will be accessible also, so use them wisely.
In this game you help the people cross the bridge. A lamp must be carried when crossing the bridge and it can only last for 30 minutes. The bridge can only take 2 persons at the same time and each person walks at different speeds. So you need to plan the combinations of the persons crossing the bridge carefully.